Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Post!

Hello world!

The title of the blog really does mean what it says. Eating vegan isn't nearly as hard as I thought it was. I realize that is a hard sell, but I LOVE food, and veganism wasn't something I even considered until one day, I just did it and realized vegetables can actually taste good when they aren't covered in butter and cheese.

on the flip side, I can barely go a day without eating some form of dairy product, hence the sarcasm behind "vegan is easy" and the fact that I still enjoy a normal, animal filled dinner with my husband every night. I only eat vegan for breakfast and lunch.

This blog is more for my personal use, to log recipes, jot down thoughts, and the get the most enjoyment out of eating a plant-based diet, but you are welcome to come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment