Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blueberry Iced Tea

My hubby likes to wait til the very last minute to turn our AC on, so today I needed something yummy to drink to cool me down. Over the winter I discovered celestial seasonings true blueberry tea. I personally like fruity teas, so when I tried this tea, I was in heaven. It tasted like straight juice.



Today I brewed it over ice and added some honey (yes, I know honey isn't vegan). I also like to have it with agave nectar which tastes delicious. agave nectar is becoming more widely available and I know Kroger sells a couple varieties. Agave nectar is made from the agave plant. It tastes and looks a lot like honey, but has it's own unique flavor which I've quickly grown fond of.

Lunch today was grilled zucchini with a soy/mustard sauce and pitas with red pepper hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment